Punya pertanyaan, kritik dan saran seputar Abang None Jakarta Pusat? Hubungi kami di info@abnonjakpus.org

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

in Laughter we find Friends, in Friends we find Who We Are.

Everyone thinks that ABNON JAKPUS is a competition which requires us to be eloquence, graceful, well-behaved, bla...bla....bla.... etc.

Yeah.. maybe it is.





But the essence of this competition, or let say, fun-event, or sweet escape for those who bored with their daily-job (like me), is trying to discover and obtain one of the most important things in life.

LAUGHTER.

Yes! As a shortest finalist in this competition, I laughed everyday, I did not know why but I believe I was not crazy, or mental illness.. yet.

The other finalists are great with their own uniqueness, Trust me, these year’s finalists’ attitudes are not even close to perfect like described above as required. Their daily behaviors are silly, stupid-good looking, and not graceful. But we have one mission in under of our conscious thought in this competition.. To have FRIENDS.

As the time goes on, all of the finalists finally unmasked their behavior. They’re hilarious, warm, always support each other, having lots of imagination and very good example as a true friend, because we find a hope when we’re feeling down and we totally forgot that this was actually a competition. Albert Einstein said that try not to become a man of success but a man of value, and I believe I am a value for my friends because they are priceless values for me, and vice versa.

Friends are the siblings who God just forgot to give us. Compared to our friendship, even a diamond is dirt!

You had better go to nowhere but ABNON JAKPUS. You do not have to excel in everything, what we have to do is simply be ourselves.. I feel that this competition is not just about how we look, but how we come across, and they would look into WHO WE really ARE. All we have to do is appreciate and prove ourselves and work for it.




In Laughter we find Friends, in Friends we find Who We Are


That is enough for me.



Cheers,
Andes Gumilang Hadisucipto
4th Runner Up Abang Jakarta Pusat 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment